Why ClickFunnels Are Better?
So why ClickFunnels are better?
You may have personally contemplated this question…
And you certainly wouldn’t be alone.
Here’s the thing though.
ClickFunnels is like the diamond in the rough when it comes to sales funnel builders…
So let’s take a fast look at what makes them so much better.
Why ClickFunnels Are Better?
Let’s take a look at 3 factors why…
Starting off with one that you probably would never ever expect.
1) ClickFunnels Marketing Budget
Like I stated…
You most likely would not have guessed that reason, right?
However it’s a big one.
You see ClickFunnels has actually been doing numerous things right for several years now…
And there’s no doubt in my mind they are so great due to the fact they have a massive budget.
- This enables them to drown out the competitors (with more advertising).
- This means that they can put millions upon millions of dollars back in their company.
- And it also indicates that they are constantly tweaking, editing, and updating their software.
That last bullet point is the most essential one (when it pertains to you).
I’ve had software applications where you buy them and the business practically lets them die…
And it’s been the total opposite with ClickFunnels.
You can ALWAYS do more with an enormous marketing budget plan…
It benefits everybody (except for the rivals obviously).
RELATED: Who are the rivals of ClickFunnels?
1) ClickFunnels Simplicity
Now this is easy to understand…
And ClickFunnels has actually got to be one of the easiest-to-use software application editors.
Out of all the landing page and sales funnels builders…
There’s only one other that comes close to their level of simpleness (it’s Kartra).
Here’s what’s so easy about them:
- Drag and drop builder (really smooth to run).
- Hundreds upon hundreds of templates to pick from.
- Numerous tutorial videos to assist you in the process of getting up and running.
- And many more factors.
Here are a couple of tutorials where I discuss how simple it is to achieve particular tasks:
- 2 ClickFunnels OTOs.
- ClickFunnels background.
- ClickFunnels order bumps.
- How to add a new step in your funnels.
- How to delete a funnel in ClickFunnels.
- How to share a funnel in ClickFunnels.
You get the idea.
Let’s move onto one more terrific reason that ClickFunnels is a lot better than the rest.
NOTE: There’s a thousand reasons…
But I don’t want this post to be a long one.
1) ClickFunnels Entry
I hear a lot of rabble about how “expensive” it is to start with ClickFunnels.
For the record?
ClickFunnels is only $97 a month for their least expensive plan.
(here’s two posts listed below where I talk about the expenses).
However individuals who complain about the cost being expensive?
Tend to know diddly-squat about building an online business…
ESPECIALLY when you consider just how much value you get for the cost.
Getting a shopping cart all by itself is $99 alone (evidence here)…
And you get that and a helluva lot more when it concerns ClickFunnels.
Here’s a few more hefty functions that come with ClickFunnels:
- Order pages.
- Order bumps.
- Landing pages.
- Membership pages.
- Download and thank you pages.
- Sales letters and video sales letters.
- One click upsell and downsell pages.
- Every aspect of live and automatic webinars.
Don’t forget the ability to develop any type of funnel that you like…
And more statistics and analytics that you can shake a wand at.
I believe you understand.
Or if you’re feeling lucky…
You can click the button down below to go to the exact same page.
So that’s all folks…
3 great reasons ClickFunnels are so excellent…
And I’m sure you’ll find much more factors when you check them out yourself.