Where To Get Started With ClickFunnels?
I’ll be going over two thing in this post:
- Where to get started with ClickFunnels and…
- How to get started on ClickFunnels (pretty much the same thing).
So let’s get right on into it.
Where To Get Started With ClickFunnels
This is a very simple process.
Or you can click on the big button down below to get taken to the same page.
Once you do that…
On that page you will then be able to enter:
- Your email and…
- Your password for your account.
You will be taken to a screen where you can enter in the rest of your details.
It will look a little something like this (on the right side of the screen):
I recommend checking off the Etison Suite plan…
Because that allows you to test out every single feature that ClickFunnels has to offer.
Plus you can always upgrade, downgrade, or cancel at any time that you like.
And that’s exactly how you get started with ClickFunnels.
Helpful ClickFunnels Links
I will also put many related and relevant links down below to help you out…
Starting with one of the most helpful posts (when it comes to saving money).
Most Popular ClickFunnels Post
ClickFunnels Pricing Related
ClickFunnels Tutorial Related
- Sharing funnels.
- Deleting funnels.
- Adding a favicon.
- How to use the classed editor.
- How to add a new funnel step.
- How to upload and link PDF files.
- How to upload and edit the background.
- Upload photos in the ClickFunnels editor.
- How to add a retargeting pixel to ClickFunnels.
- Removing the pesky Made With ClickFunnels badge.
And that should just about do it.
I said this would be a quick post 🙂
If you have any questions about getting started feel free to leave a comment down below.