Kartra Vs Infusionsoft
Today I’m going to review the bold battle of Kartra vs Infusionsoft…
And here’s what I’m going to be overall covering:
- The prices and general costs.
- Many of the fantastic features, functions, and benefits.
- And obviously my suggestion for you (when it comes to who is better).
So thanks for coming by…
And let’s get right on into the good stuff.
Kartra Vs Infusionsoft
Let’s start with discussing Infusionsoft first…
And more specifically the Infusionsoft costs.
Infusionsoft seems to have gone through a great deal of modifications lately.
Maybe it’s due to the fact that many of the competitors are doing big things…
Or it could be that Infusionsoft is just simply trying new things.
Here is a ballpark average of a few of the Infusionsoft pricing strategies.
(I say ballpark because you can constantly add more to each plan)
- Approximately 500 contacts starts at $50 a month.
- Approximately 1,500 contacts begins at $65 a month.
- Approximately 2,500 contacts starts at $90 a month.
- Approximately 5,000 contacts begins at $115 a month.
- Approximately 10,000 contacts starts at $150 a month.
- Approximately 25,000 contacts begins at $175 a month.
- Approximately 50,000 contacts starts at $190 a month.
There’s much more to it (when it comes to the Infusionsoft pricing).
These bundles also come with:
- 1 user account.
- Endless e-mails.
- Contact management.
- Marketing automation.
And you can likewise add these functions (if you wish to invest more monthly):
- Sales pipeline.
And after that of course is the somewhat fine-print.
Most of these strategies come with 50% off for 3 months…
But you will need to get a 12 month contract.
And last but not least?
There’s a 1 time charge of $299 for new user training (which isn’t included in the monthly quote).
There’s at least a silver lining to that.
It used to be $1,999 and it’s now $299 (which is a big price drop).
From my viewpoint.
The Infusionsoft pricing can be quite complicated.
Let’s move onto with what comes along with Infusionsoft.
I talked a little bit about what features come along with the Inusionsoft pricing…
And there’s definitely more where those came from.
Starting with (drum roll please).
- Infusionsoft CRM
In case you weren’t familiar with it…
CRM means Client Relationship Management.
Infusionsoft’s CRM enables you to:
- Gather crucial data about your leads.
- Organize your contacts (to conserve you time).
- Upload, manage, and keep info like name, email, address, and so on.
So if you’re more of a visual person (like me)…
I put a Infusionsoft CRM demonstration video down below for you:
Alright let’s move onto the next function.
- Infusionsoft Marketing Automation
Automation is music to almost any online marketer’s ears 😛
In addition to this comes Infusionsoft’s Campaign Builder…
Which is a drag and drop editor that permits you to do some seriously sophisticated things.
Infusionsoft offers you ready made campaign design templates in their marketplace.
That will certainly save you a ton of time and effort.
Then of course we have…
- Infusionsoft Stats and Reports
If you’re an analytical wizard like me…
Then you are actually going to really dig this element.
With this feature…
You can do cool things like:
- Tracking your open rates, click through rates, and conversions.
- Determining and evaluating the efficiency of your landing pages.
- Monitoring your campaigns in real time (kind of like watching stocks) 😛
- And naturally having the ability to fine-tune things in order to optimize your ROI.
Let’s shine the spotlight on one more significant feature.
- Infusionsoft Landing Page Builder
Because this is an essential aspect when it comes to Kartra vs Infusionsoft.
It does come geared up with a great drag and drop builder (to make things easier for you)…
And there’s also lots of specific templates to help you accelerate the process.
Curious to see this bad boy in action?
Then have a look at the video down below for the Infusionsoft Landing Page Contractor demo.
Pretty nifty right?
Infusionsoft has many more features than what I pointed out…
But I’d like to be able to save some space to compare to Kartra 😛
So if you would like some more info about the Infusionsoft features and pricing…
Let’s continue with the fight of Infusionsoft vs Kartra.
Kartra Vs Infusionsoft Part 2
Now we can shine a little light on the important elements of Kartra.
Firstly I’ll be covering the 3 primary rates plans (there’s 6 total):
- Kartra Starter Plan Which Is $89/ Month
This plan comes with up to 2,500 leads and 15,000 emails per month.
- Kartra Silver Plan Which Is $149/ Month
This plan is great for up to 12,500 leads and 125,000 emails per month.
- Kartra Gold Plan Which Is $299/ Month
This plan is good for up to 25,000 leads and 250,000 e-mails per month.
And a couple of things to keep in mind.
Every Kartra strategy features a 14 day $1 trial.
Each plan includes different advantages and benefits.
So if you wish to see the total prices, strategies, and information…
I did a Kartra rates post so I’ll put the link down listed below if you wish to see it.
Alright carrying on now.
Now when it pertains to the Kartra vs Infusionsoft fight?
The features are what make it a crazy one.
So allow me to highlight some of the terrific features that accommodate Kartra.
- Kartra Funnels and Campaigns
There is certainly something that you can compare to Infusionsoft’s marketing automation.
Here’s what the funnels and campaigns can help you do (utilizing their drag and drop tool):
- You can send emails and SMS.
- Add or remove tags (based upon what you want).
- Have someone subscribe or unsubscribe to particular lists.
- Add or remove a contact from a series (and transfer to another).
- And you can wait a particular amount of time in between actions.
I’ll put a video down below if you want to see a great Kartra campaigns summary:
Onto the next Kartra feature.
- Kartra Analytics
Yet another feature that you can compare with Infusionsoft.
At first glance it doesn’t appear like their analytics area is all that powerful…
However you get a whole lot to work with:
- Emails, opens, clicks, and conversions? You can track them.
- How are you marketing pages doing? You can definitely see.
- Those automations and sequences you put together? You can get the details.
- All of the split tests that you run too? Yup. You already know the answer here too.
And there’s a lot more where that came from.
I’ll put a video down below if you wish to see a quick summary of the analytics:
And let’s take a look at another cool Kartra feature.
- Kartra Affiliate Management
This website is mostly about helping affiliates right?
So yeah I might be slightly biased here 😛
But having the capability to develop an army of affiliates to promote your products…
Just can’t be underestimated.
Here’s a couple of cool perks of having your own affiliate program:
- You can set how and when affiliates get paid.
- You can set commissions globally, by offer, and affiliate type.
- Include questionnaires and terms before somebody gets up and running.
- Easily examine and authorize affiliates who sign up to promote your offers.
- You can construct beautiful custom-made landing pages for specific affiliates to use.
And a lot more features.
I’ll put a video down below so you can have a look at Kartra’s Affiliate Management:
And like I stated before…
Kartra has a lot more functions than what is mentioned.
So if you would like to personally see more of what Kartra does?
Do not forget that they include a 14 day $1 trial.
So let’s finish up this Kartra vs Infusionsoft battle and see who wins.
Kartra Vs Infusionsoft: Who Wins?
Now that we have actually reviewed the pricing and functions of each…
Let’s choose a winner.
And in my opinion the winner would be:
And this doesn’t imply that Infusionsoft is bad.
Not at all.
Here are the reasons I would suggest Kartra over Infusionsoft:
- It’s much easier to utilize (more newbie friendly).
- The pricing plans are far more sensible (compared to what you get).
- You don’t have to pay a $299 fee for new user training (which I think is crazy).
Infusionsoft is frequently described as Confusionsoft for a reason…
And you might have seen that just by having a look at their prices.
Or you can click the huge Facebook testimonial down below to get to the same page.
And that’s all folks.
Thanks for reading this (quite long) Infusionsoft Vs Kartra post…
And I hope that you enjoy whatever software that you end up going with.