Kartra Vs ClickFunnels
Kartra vs ClickFunnels is like the Superbowl of online softwares…
So it makes perfect sense why you’d like to see who wins this epic battle.
If you’re going to be sticking with just one main sales funnel builder…
Then you want to make sure that you pick one that works perfectly for you.
EXTRA NOTE: Want to get some bonuses with your choice? Then read to the end.
So who is the better software…
And which one is going to be a better pick or you?
It’s time to find out 😛
Kartra Vs ClickFunnels
Let’s start this off with the Kartra rates and compare that to ClickFunnels:
(since the pricing can be an important part of using a software)
- First is the Kartra Starter Plan which is $89 a month.
- Next up is the Kartra Silver Plan which is $149 a month.
- And then you have the Kartra Gold Plan which is $299 a month.
And aside from that?
Kartra has three more plans (which are useful if you have a mammoth email list).
But I’m simply going to concentrate on the most popular three plans to keep things easy.
Next up we have the ClickFunnels prices (which has 2 different plans):
- ClickFunnels basic which is $97 a month.
- And then you have the ClickFunnels Etison Suite which is $297 a month.
And aside from that?
So what’s the biggest distinction between these two ClickFunnels plans?
When it comes to the Etison Suite:
- You get Actionetics (which is their e-mail autoresponder)…
- And you also get Backpack (which is their affiliate management program).
Now here is where it gets intriguing when it comes to Kartra vs ClickFunnels.
All of Kartra’s plan feature an email autoresponder and an affiliate management program.
So what does that mean for you?
- Kartra allows you to use both of those features starting at $89 a month.
- And ClickFunnels allows you to utilize both of those functions if you invest $297 a month.
BUT (there’s you huge butt) 😛
Keep in mind that Kartra has a limit on the amount of emails that you can send monthly.
So just because a certain features comes with a cheaper price…
Doesn’t necessarily mean that you get a better overall value.
It’s just something to keep in the back of your mind.
So at this point…
It’s pretty even when it concerns Kartra vs ClickFunnels…
But let’s take a look at a little feature that gives Kartra the slight edge.
And it involves just one simple word.
Kartra certainly isn’t bashful when it comes to getting features that are unlimited.
All of the Kartra pricing plans include an unlimited amount of visitors.
And on the other hand when it comes to ClickFunnels?
You can only get unlimited visitors if you choose the Etison Suite plan.
It’s not like you’ll really need all of those visitors (as they roll over if you don’t use them)…
However it’s still something to think about.
Here’s more unlimited features and functions when it comes to Kartra:
- You can create unlimited pages.
- There’s unlimited helpdesk portals (which ClickFunnels doesn’t feature).
- And you can create unlimited membership sites (which is similar to unlimited pages).
And there’s a few more unlimited perks.
Keep in mind.
You need to get at least the Kartra Silver Plan to get the 3 bullet points above.
So if your main objective was to create many pages and send tidal waves of traffic?
- With Kartra you would be looking at getting the Silver Plan which is $149 a month.
- And with ClickFunnels you’d be looking at getting the Etison Suite which is $297 a month.
Almost like night and day right?
So if you were all about both unlimited pages to develop along with unlimited visitors?
So right now you might be thinking that Kartra is the best option for you…
And you know what?
You just might be right.
Here is where things start to change in the Kartra vs ClickFunnels battle.
Is ClickFunnels (Still) The King?
Setting the prices aside for one minute (since that’s been covered above)…
There’s something about ClickFunnels that no one can appear to compete with.
I’ve personally used lots of different type of funnel and landing page builders…
And none even come close to the seamless use and simpleness of ClickFunnels.
You have to keep in mind that every software comes with a learning curve.
However when it comes to ClickFunnels?
You can expect to get up and running faster than a speeding lightning bolt.
Here’s precisely why ClickFunnels might possible (still) be the king:
- Guide videos, live QandA sessions, and assistance to assist you if required.
- The very best drag and drop editor that allows you to easily develop pages and funnels.
- And obviously SO many design templates that REALLY allow you to start even faster.
Does Kartra have these things too?
They do (now you can see why this is so difficult to compare)!
But ClickFunnels has actually been around for much longer…
And with time comes:
- Plenty of feedback and constructive criticism.
- And continuous cash flow to continuously reinvest back into their business.
And those factors above?
Are the reasons I personally think ClickFunnels is the overall superior software.
But who gives a hoot about my thoughts tight?
This is all about you and your online service.
So let’s conclude this post so that you can get begun as soon as possible.
And before I do.
Here is a great ClickFunnels vs Kartra video (in case you prefer watching).
Moving on now.
So Who Is The Kartra Vs ClickFunnels Winner?
In case you scrolled to the end and missed what I stated above…
Here are a few questions that will help you figure out which is best for you:
- Would you like to have your own helpdesk within your software?
- Do you like being able to create unlimited pages and have unlimited visitors?
- Would you like to get some done for you campaigns compliments of Frank Kern himself?
If you said yes to any of those above?
Then Kartra might be a fantastic fit for you (considering you at least get the Silver Plan).
And on the other hand…
If you can relate to any of these statements:
- Would you like to use a software that is simpler to get up and running?
- Do you prefer choosing a software that has been out for a lot longer time?
- Are you planning on using a separate autoresponder like Aweber or GetResponse?
Then ClickFunnels is most likely the best option for you.
Due to the fact that you can always just use the basic ClickFunnels strategy (like I do).
Or you can click that huge green button down below as well (clicking buttons is enjoyable) 😛
And just to make your life so much better…
No matter which software you end up choosing?
I will personally send you these 8 awesome bonuses:
- 71% Optin Case Study
- The Email Marketing Mastery Course
- The Simple Setup Business Model Course
- The Rapid Recurring Revenue Stream System
- How To Create Offers Even Without Expertise Course
- How To Create The Highest Converting Offers Course
- Watch Over My Shoulder As I Create A Quick Sales Funnel
- How To Create A Full Product In Under 60 Minutes Course
Along with a few mystery bonuses too!
So here is how to get started:
(or heck maybe you want to use both)
After you get going…
Send an email to james [@] advisingaffiliates [.] com with the email that you signed up with…
(without the spaces and the brackets)
And I will send you your bonuses.
It’s as easy as that.
I want to say thank you for coming by and expressing interest in Kartra vs ClickFunnels…
And I really hope that you enjoy your software (no matter which one you opt for).