Kartra Vs Builderall
I have a feeling that this Kartra vs Builderall battle is going to be a crazy one.
Builderall has been around for a bit longer developing their brand…
And then on the other hand you have Kartra.
Kartra is much newer and has generated a lot of buzz since they first came out.
- So which software is the champ when it pertains to Kartra vs Builderall?
- Or more importantly which is the better software based upon your needs?
Be sure to keep reading on…
Because I’m going to start comparing these two right now.
Kartra Vs Builderall
Let’s start the Kartra vs Builderall battle with Kartra first.
Among the biggest aspects when it comes to any software is pricing.
Plain and simple.
So here is a quick glimpse at three of the most popular Kartra pricing plans (there’s 6 total):
- Kartra Starter Plan which is $89 a month.
- Kartra Silver Plan which is $149 a month (best offer).
- And then there is the Kartra Gold Plan which is $299 a month.
Like I mentioned above there are 3 more Kartra plans.
I’ll put a link down below in case you wish to see the complete Kartra pricing plans.
Now let’s compare that to the Builderall pricing…
Which happens to come with only 3 total plans.
- Builderall Web Presence Plan which is only $9.90 monthly.
- Builderall Digital Marketing which is just $29.90 monthly.
- Builderall Business Plan which is $49.90 per month (absolute best offer).
So as you can see…
Builderall’s best plan (Business Plan) is $40 less than Kartra’s smallest strategy.
So right off the bat if you are trying to find the least expensive choice?
Then Builderall is going to be your best bet.
RELATED: My complete Builderall price post.
Software should never ever be 100% based upon the rates (but it’s something to think about).
In truth lots of things in life shouldn’t be.
If you don’t believe me?
Try a McDonalds hamburger and compare that to good piece of filet mignon.
Lot of times in life you get what you pay for.
I am going to be comparing the Builderall Business Plan to the Kartra Starter Plan now…
Due to the fact that those 2 are the closest in rate.
Kartra Trial / Builderall Trial
The excellent thing about software is that they usually include some type of trial…
Which is certainly the case with both Kartra and Builderall.
It’s an excellent idea to be able to test drive your funnel builder before getting started.
So when it comes to Kartra?
They feature a 2 week trial which only costs you one simple little dollar.
On the other hand is Builderall…
And they include a 2 week trial which is 100% free.
Not too bad right?
So even if you’re having a difficult time deciding which one is best for you…
You can always get a trial for each.
Or you can just keep keeping reading too (as I have some bonuses for you)!
So now that we’ve covered the pricing and trial elements…
Let’s move onto the feature comparisons of this post.
Kartra Vs Builderall Part 2
Keep in mind.
This will be comparing the Builderall Business Plan to the Kartra Starter Plan…
Which rates are $49.90 a month (Builderall) and $89 a month (Kartra).
Let’s take a look at the special perks of the Kartra Starter Strategy first:
- You get up to 2,500 leads.
- You get 2 membership websites.
- Just one simple custom domain.
- Twenty vibrant follow up sequences.
- The bandwidth limitation is 50GB per month.
- You get to send out 15,000 e-mails per month.
- You can create 20 full blown products to sell.
- Pages created is one hundred (which is pretty great).
- 2 helpdesk websites (which is a really unique feature).
- And the quantity of month page visits is limitless (which is remarkable)!
And bear in mind that does not include everything else with Kartra…
Those are simply the particular advantages and limitations when it concerns the Starter Plan.
Let’s compare those advantages to what the Builderall Builderall Plan provides.
- You get endless expert email marketing.
- You get to have as many leads as you desire.
- Create as many membership websites as you desire.
- Builderall allows you to connect as much as fifteen domains.
- There is no bandwidth limit whatsoever as it is limitless.
- Technically you can produce as many products as your little heart desires.
- The quantity of pages that you can create is unlimited (instead of just 100).
- Builderall does not have the ability to create your own helpdesk portals (yet, possibly).
- And Builderall also comes along with the ability to get unlimited visitors.
It practically seems like Kartra is fighting an uphill battle when you compare them like this…
As the only thing that Kartra has the leg up on against Builderall are the helpdesk portals.
Everything else with Builderall pretty much features unlimited amounts (except for domains).
But that does not mean that Kartra right away loses the Kartra vs Builderall battle.
Here’s a few more great Kartra features that come along with the software.
Firstly things first.
- Kartra Done For You Campaigns
These were created by the famous online marketer himself: Frank Kern.
What’s cool about these is that they are really done for you…
Or at a minimum, as close as done for you as possible.
- Add in your own product name.
- Don’t forget to add the product images too.
- And don’t forget to add in the product prices too.
Then you are pretty much ready to send traffic.
Talk about being able to get up and running very rapidly…
Which is a huge benefit.
Here is what else Kartra has going on for it.
- Kartra Affiliate Management System
This is something that Kartra has the upper hand on (for now).
With this you can sell your own products and get affiliates to do the exact same thing.
Here’s a few of the mini functions when it comes to this particular affiliate management system:
- You can play with the commissions (and how you set them).
- Control both how and when affiliates get paid out.
- Leverage their real time analytics for statistics.
- Custom landing pages for affiliates.
- And a lot more functions.
Pretty cool right?
Onward and upward with this Kartra vs Builderall fight…
So let’s change the script and take a look at some distinct Builderall features.
I’m sure you understand that you can build lots of sales funnels with Builderall.
It’s incredible and all…
But I want to talk about what’s unique.
Here is what is so unique about Builderall.
- Builderall Script Generator
If you’ve ever had difficulty when it comes to writing sales copy…
This will pretty much do most of the heavy lifting for you.
It’s really quite fantastic.
You create brand-new avatars by answering questions…
And that allows you to develop scripts based upon your personal avatar.
Pretty cool right?
Rather than describe more of it…
You can merely enjoy a Builderall script generator demo down below.
I didn’t understand this post would be so in depth.
So seeing that Builderall has a ton more of distinct and stand-out features…
Let’s have a look at one more last feature (I’ve reserved the very best for last).
- Builderall Leveraged Affiliate System
This is rather different when you compare it to Kartra.
Kartra is all about getting affiliates to help sell your offers.
However with Builderall?
This leveraged affiliate system lets you promote Builderall…
Which means you can build your own affiliate marketing biz with Builderall.
I personally LOVE this feature.
This site is all about affiliate marketing so it’s expected 😛
(bear in mind this comes just with the Builderall Business Plan)
Here are some excellent features of their affiliate program.
- Builderall Car Program
Yup they completely got this concept from ClickFunnels…
However I am not complaining in any way, shape, or form!
- As soon as you get 100 clients you get $500 towards your dream car…
- And one you get 200 consumers you get $1,000 towards your dream car.
It’s quite the awesome perk.
- Builderall 2 Tier Commissions
So here is how this works.
Let’s say you bring in somebody brand-new named Andrea.
You get 100% commissions on the first sale and then 30% on every repeating sale after that.
And if Andrea brings in a new customer…
You get 30% commissions for each repeating commission after the first month.
It doesn’t get anymore win-win than that.
So the more you help others you bring in make sales?
The more they make and the more you make.
Pretty awesome right?
So now that we have actually seen that Kartra and Builderall can both put up a fight…
Let’s wrap up the Kartra vs Builderall fight and declare a winner.
And The Winner Of Kartra Vs Builderall Is…
It’s not always easy choosing a winner…
Particularly when you like what both of the softwares do.
But since has to be a champion?
But who cares what I think right?
What’s most crucial is what software works best for you.
So here is where Kartra just might be best for you:
- Do you not mind paying a little bit more (or a lot more) monthly for use?
- Does the idea of getting done for you campaigns seem like music to your ears?
- Would you prefer utilizing a software that has more advanced marketing features?
Then Kartra simply might be a good fit for you.
Now on the other hand when it comes to Builderall:
- Do you like the concept of getting no limits on lots of features?
- Do you prefer a much lower monthly fee for every single feature?
- Are you an affiliate marketer (or would you like to make recurring commissions)?
- Would you rather get lots of more perks and features (even if you might not use them)?
If you answered YES to a minimum of one of the questions above…
Then the chances are high that Builderall will be the best fit for you.
(I highly advise that you go with the Builderall Business plan)
Or you can click the big picture below to go straight to the Builderall home page.
And that should do it…
I’m more than aware that both of these tools are an excellent choice…
And I understand that it can be a hard choice to make.
Allow me to make the process 100x easier for you.
So despite which software you opt for?
You’ll be getting lots of bonuses to go along with it.
Get started with Kartra and I will personally send over these 8 mega bonus offers:
- 71% Optin Case Study
- The Email Marketing Mastery Course
- The Simple Setup Business Model Course
- The Rapid Recurring Revenue Stream System
- How To Create Offers Even Without Expertise Course
- How To Create The Highest Converting Offers Course
- Watch Over My Shoulder As I Create A Quick Sales Funnel
- How To Create A Full Product In Under 60 Minutes Course
And I’ll be throwing in some mystery bonuses as well.
So if you wish to get Kartra then here is what you need to do:
- Click here to get started with your 14 day $1 Kartra trial.
- Send an e-mail to james [@] advisingaffiliates [.] com with the email you registered with.
And I will send over your bonuses.
Then on the other side.
Get started with the Builderall Business plan ($49.90 a month) and get these bonuses:
- Full Course on affiliate marketing in any niche using Builderall tools
- Full Course on promoting Builderall to build up recurring income.
- Weekly live streams with one of the top Builderall earners.
- Done for you funnels, emails, and prospecting scripts.
- All the tools Builderall provides.
So if you want to get started with the Builderall Business Plan…
- Click here to get going with the Builderall Business plan.
- Send an e-mail to james [@] advisingaffiliates [.] com with the e-mail you signed up with.
And after that I will send out over your Builderall bonuses.
(make sure you get the Builderall Business Plan)
So now it doesn’t matter which software you end up going with…
You’ll still be getting some amazing bonuses.
I knew this was going to be quite the battle when it comes to Kartra vs Builderall.
Thanks for expressing interest in Kartra vs Builderall…
Or simply being curious to know:
Which is better Kartra or Builderall?
And I look forward to hearing from you very soon 🙂
Here is a video for you (in case you’re a visual person):