Do I Need An Autoresponder For ClickFunnels?
Do I need an autoresponder for ClickFunnels?
Do I need an autoresponder with ClickFunnels?
Regardless of how you ask it…
There’s still going to be many ways to answer the question.
Let’s get right down into things so that you can get what you’re looking for.
So Do I Need An Autoresponder For ClickFunnels?
No and yes.
And look I get it.
Not exactly the best answer all by itself…
But that’s why I’m going to explain in a little more detail for you.
So here are some reasons why you would not need an autoresponder.
- The Etison Suite version of ClickFunnels comes with one (details about that here).
- You might already have an autoresponder from a 3rd party software (which is possible).
- You might not want to be collecting leads (which is a possibility for marketers out there).
- And lastly it is not a 100% requirement to have (unless of course you want to collect leads).
Now on the other hand.
Here are some reasons why you would need an autoresponder with ClickFunnels.
- You want to collect leads and…
- You get the ClickFunnels basic plan (which doesn’t come with an autoresponder).
And those are the two big reasons why you would need an autoresponder for ClickFunnels.
And keep in mind?
The price of an autoresponder isn’t exactly going to break the bank.
So with that being said?
Here is a list of autoresponders that connect with ClickFunnels.
Autoresponders That Connect To ClickFunnels
Here is the video version first.
And here is the quick running list for you too:
- Active Campaign
- Constant Contact
- Mad Mimi
- Market Hero
- Sales Force
And I’m sure there will be many more in the future…
As you can see in the picture below.
I hope that this quick post helped to answer your question.
If that was stopping you from trying ClickFunnels?
Then be sure to give it a shot with a free 2 week trial down below.
Or you can click the big button down below to get to the same page.
Thank you for stopping by…
And I hope that you enjoy ClickFunnels as much as I do!