It’s safe to say that the the ClickFunnels pricing plans are definitely worth the price of admission.
I should know…
As I have been using ClickFunnels for over 3 years now.
- But what exactly do you get with each pricing plan?
- And do the features make ClickFunnels worth getting?
That’s a little bit of what I will be covering in this post.
Also make sure that you read all the way until the end of this post…
As I’ll show you how you can get ClickFunnels along with many bonuses too.
The ClickFunnels Pricing Plans
So before I explain the details for the monthly pricing of ClickFunnels…
I want to make sure that you know ClickFunnels comes with a free trial.
That is kind of a part of the overall cost right?
That will allow you to test drive ClickFunnels before you get officially started.
There’s 2 main ClickFunnels pricing packages which are:
- The ClickFunnels account which is only $97 a month.
- And then there is the ClickFunnels Etison Suite which is $297 a month.
So when it comes to ClickFunnels?
There’s more features than you can shake a digital stick at.
So allow me get started on what each plan comes along with…
Which will allow you to easily determine which ClickFunnels pricing plan is best for you.
ClickFunnels Pricing Review
I am going to first be covering the basic ClickFunnels plan (which is $97 a month).
Here are some of the key benefits to this plan.
Please Note: These significantly improve when it comes to the $297 version.
- You get 20 funnels to build.
- You also get to create 100 total number of pages.
- 20,000 total visitors to your pages per month (which rolls over a bit).
- And 3 custom domains (so there’s no clickfunnels in your domain URL).
Here’s some of the standard features that come along with BOTH plan.
These are for both the $97 or the $297 ClickFunnels pricing packages)
- ClickFunnels AB Testing
I really like this feature right here.
Normally you would have to companies extra just to use a feature like this.
2 examples include:
But if you’re not familiar with split testing?
It allows you to test different versions of any page…
So that traffic gets evenly distributed to them.
And what does that mean for you?
It allows you to see which page converts the best.
Would you like to see how the ClickFunnels split testing works?
If so then you can simply click play on the video down below to watch.
So here is the next feature.
- ClickFunnels Email Integrations
It’s very common for people to ask about email integrations when it comes to software…
So allow me to drop a list of just a few ClickFunnels email integrations:
(just in case you want to use a separate autoresponder with ClickFunnels)
- Constant Contact
- GVO Pure Leverage
- Infusionsoft API
- Mad Mimi API
And last and most importantly?
There’s always the ability to integrate using an HTML form…
Which means that you’ll be able to integrate with almost email software out there.
- ClickFunnels Optin Funnels
So what’s this all about?
- Landing pages.
- Squeeze pages.
- Lead capture pages.
It doesn’t matter what you call them as they all have the same purpose…
Which is to capture leads and help build your business.
And what I like most about the optin funnels (along with other funnels they have)…
Is that there are templates for every type of funnel.
This allow you to get started very quickly.
Here is the process that I usually go through when it comes to a new funnel.
- Pick out template.
- Add in my headline.
- Connect with my autoresponder.
- And then I am done.
Ready to send traffic to my page…
Literally in only a few minutes (that’s not an exaggeration).
And speaking of funnels?
- All ClickFunnels Advanced Funnels
You now know that you can create optin funnels…
But there is much more where those came from (a whole lot more).
You also have the ability to create:
- Sales letters and video sales letter pages.
- Affiliate marketing funnels (which is my main expertise).
- High ticket funnels (which coaches and consultants tend to love).
- Webinar funnels (and that includes every single page in the process).
- Membership funnels (and you can also have an unlimited amount of members).
And if you have any other type of funnel on your mind?
You can create that too 😛
Here’s a few more great ClickFunnels features (that come with both plans).
- ClickFunnels Order Bumps
This feature alone has probably paid for most of my ClickFunnels use.
That’s how powerful it is.
So what is a ClickFunnels order bump exactly?
Well it allows you to add an extra quick offer on your secure checkout page…
And all your visitor has to do is check off a simple little box.
By doing that?
It instantly gets added to their order when they check out.
ClickFunnels does checkout pages as well.
The first time I tested out this feature I found out that 33% of my customers took this offer!
Talk about a big increase in revenue thanks a very small addition.
Here is a quick video that goes over using the ClickFunnels order bump:
Here is another great ClickFunnels feature for increasing your revenue.
- ClickFunnels One Click Upsell and Downsells
I completely forgot to mention!
With ClickFunnels you can create upsell and downsell pages too.
This is the feature that makes them so much more powerful.
Here is a random example of how the one click upsell and downsells work:
- Your customer would buy your product, offer, or service.
- Then the get redirected to your upsell page after they purchase.
- And then all they do is have to click their mouse once to purchase your upsell.
Nothing else more.
Which means that there is no:
- Re-entering their name, email, or address.
- And there is no re-entering their CC information either.
The first time I tested this out?
My sales immediately increased for my upsell pages…
All because the checkout process was much easier to complete.
Here is one more feature that both of the ClickFunnels pricing plans come with.
- ClickFunnels Share Your Funnels
As an affiliate marketer and funnel builder?
I personally love this ClickFunnels feature.
So all you have to do is copy a link that ClickFunnels has in each funnel (as shown below):
And then someone just has to click that link.
When they do that?
The entire funnel will be immediately uploaded into their ClickFunnels account.
Isn’t that awesome?
And if they don’t have an account yet then they would just sign up there.
And speaking of signing up for ClickFunnels?
Don’t forget that they come with a nice little free 14 day trial.
So those were just a few of the features that come with BOTH of the ClickFunnels pricing plans.
Now I’m going to do more of a comparison between 297 vs 97 ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels Etison Suite Pricing Features
So I’ve already gone over that this plan is $297 a month…
But allow me to share with the key perks of this ClickFunnels plan.
- Unlimited funnels for you to build.
- Unlimited pages for you to create.
- Unlimited custom domains (in case you need them).
- And unlimited visitors (send as much traffic as you like).
This plan is serious.
Quickly looking at the 4 bullet points listed above…
You can now see that the 297 version now has unlimited for everything.
(compared to the 97 version which has limits)
- So not only does the Etison Suite have those unlimited perks above…
- And not only does the Etison Suite have the features I talked about previously…
You also get these 2 amazing features.
And you can ONLY get with the ClickFunnels Etison Suite.
- ClickFunnels Actionetics
Many people want to know:
What exactly is ClickFunnels Actionetics?
In simplest terms?
ClickFunnels Actionetics is simply their advanced autoresponder.
Not only can accomplish all of the functions of a regular autoresponder…
But you can also do so much more.
Here’s just a few quick features of what comes along with Actionetics:
- There’s a visual email builder.
- You can manage your email list.
- You can send email broadcasts (as expected).
- You can track both the opens and the clicks of emails.
- Yup you can also create a long drawn out autoresponder series.
- You can even send out emails based upon location or even social media.
- And you can even add specific score to your leads (to know who is the best).
And there’s much more where that came from.
Curious to hear straight from the horses mouth?
Here’s a great ClickFunnels Actionetics explainer video for you.
Because at the end of the day?
There’s no one better to explain it than Russell Brunson himself.
And here is the other massive component that comes along with the Etison Suite.
- ClickFunnels Backpack
So what is ClickFunnels Backpack anyway?
This one is much easier to quickly explain.
ClickFunnels Backpack is your own affiliate management program.
In other words?
If you have a product and you want affiliates to promote it?
This is what you’d use.
Here’s only a few awesome features of ClickFunnels Backpack:
- It’s simple to setup (and by simple I mean 1 click).
- You can utilize both time payments or subscription plans.
- It’s flexible for having unlimited commission plans.
- You get your own unique branded affiliate sign up and affiliate area.
- There’s no limit to the amount of affiliates you can have (talk about an army).
- You can manage affiliates along with seeing some of the top affiliates.
- You can even manage all of the commissions earned and the commissions paid.
And once again there’s much more where that came from.
If you would like to see a great video about how you can setup your own affiliate program in backpack then simply click the play button down below.
So those are the 2 massive components that only come with the Etison Suite plan:
So now that you have a good idea of what you get with each of the ClickFunnels plans come…
Let’s finish things up and find out which ClickFunnels pricing plan is best for you.
ClickFunnels Pricing Review Wrap Up
So we’ve covered a lot of important topics when it comes to the ClickFunnels pricing.
First and foremost that there are two different ClickFunnels plans:
- The ClickFunnels basic plan which is $97 a month.
- And the ClickFunnels Etison Suite which is $297 a month.
We also went over which features come with each pricing plan…
And that you can also test out every single feature with a free 14 day trial.
Or you can click that big button down below to get taken to the same page.
Now here is the ultimate question:
Which ClickFunnels pricing plan should I go with?
So it’s really going to depend on where you are with your business…
And what you plan on doing in the long run.
So allow me to ask you a few important questions:
- Are you currently in the startup phase of your online business?
- Do you think that 20 funnels and 100 pages is enough for you to work with?
- Are you currently using an autoresponder or do you plan on using one like Aweber?
If you said YES to at least one of those questions above…
Then there’s a good chance that the ClickFunnels $97 a month plan will work for you.
And then on the other side.
Allow me to ask you a few more important questions:
- Are you quite experienced when it comes to online marketing?
- Or do you consider yourself way past the part of being a newbie?
- Is an investment of $297 a month not going to break the bank for you?
- Do you need an unlimited amount of funnels, pages, and visitors?
- Or in other words, will do you be doing a lot of volume with ClickFunnels?
- Is an investment of $297 a month not going to break the bank for you?
- Would you like to have everything in your business under one roof?
So if happen to answer YES to at least one of those above questions above…
Then I would highly advise that you go with the ClickFunnels Etison Suite plan.
But regardless of which option you choose?
You’re going to get some great bonuses too.
So here’s what you’ll also be getting from me.
- 71% Optin Case Study
- The Email Marketing Mastery Course
- The Simple Setup Business Model Course
- The Rapid Recurring Revenue Stream System
- How To Create Offers Even Without Expertise Course
- How To Create The Highest Converting Offers Course
- Watch Over My Shoulder As I Create A Quick Sales Funnel
- How To Create A Full Product In Under 60 Minutes Course
And a few other mystery bonuses too.
So here are the steps you need to take in order to get the bonuses and ClickFunnels.
- Click here to get started with your free 14 day ClickFunnels trial.
- Send an email to james [@] advisingaffiliates [.] com with the email you signed up with.
I will confirm your trial and then send you my bonuses.
And that’s all folks.
Thank you for expressing interest in the ClickFunnels pricing…
And I look forward to speaking to you very soon.