So what is the ClickFunnels cost and more importantly…
Is ClickFunnels worth the price of admission?
If you’d like to know the answer to at least one of those questions…
Then be sure to read this full post (because it’s perfect for you).
Here is a little bit of what I’ll be going over in this ClickFunnels post:
- What the ClickFunnels cost per month is.
- How you can actually start using ClickFunnels for free.
- Many of the great features and benefits of ClickFunnels.
- And if the ClickFunnels pricing is worth it (based upon which plan you pick).
So thank you for seeking some information when it comes to the ClickFunnels costs.
Let’s get this show on the road.
(and make sure that you read all the way to the very end)
What Does ClickFunnels Cost?
First things first.
There are two different pricing plans that ClickFunnels has:
- The 1st which is ClickFunnels ($97 a month).
- The 2nd which is the ClickFunnels Etison Suite ($297 a month).
If you were just going to check out those prices without knowing anything else?
Maybe it wouldn’t be worth it.
But since ClickFunnels is absolutely loaded with value…
It won’t take long to realize that the ClickFunnels costs are just a drop in the bucket.
So before I dive into the various features of ClickFunnels…
Keep in mind that ClickFunnels actually comes with a free trial:
So let’s talk about the first ClickFunnels plan now.
ClickFunnels $97 A Month Plan
You can consider this ClickFunnels “lowest to the ground” plan
Here’s some of the key perks that this plan features:
NOTE: These perks increase dramatically when compared to the Etison Suite.
- You can create 20 funnels.
- You can create a total of 100 pages.
- You get 20,000 total visitors per month (which rolls over a bit).
- And you also get 3 custom domains (so you don’t see clickfunnels in the URL).
Now here are some stellar features that come with BOTH ClickFunnels plans.
- ClickFunnels Sales Funnels
So when it comes to ClickFunnels…
You pretty much get the ability to create any type of sales funnel that you can dream of.
And to really boost up their power?
Sales funnels can be equipped with these features as well:
- AB split testing.
- One click upsell and downsell pages.
- Custom checkout pages (with order bumps too).
And a bunch more.
Not bad right?
And I’ll be sure to quickly talk about one of the most used types of funnels.
- ClickFunnels Optin Funnels
Build up your email list.
Regardless of what you call it and regardless of your niche…
You are going to need to start getting leads for your business.
And just in case you didn’t know?
- Every single page and funnel in ClickFunnels is mobile optimized…
- Even the checkout pages, optin pages, and thank you pages.
You can get these pages up and running very quickly too…
Which is a big thanks to all of the templates that ClickFunnels gives you.
Here is a great ClickFunnels optin funnels demo video for you…
In case you’d like to see more details.
And before we carry on…
- Remember that you can get these features in both of the ClickFunnels plans.
- You can put the features to the test for free here.
Carrying on now.
- ClickFunnels Membership Sites
Membership sites come with a few great benefits:
- You can put your content behind an iron gate (lock out non customers).
- You get the ability to drip feed your content (to help prevent information overload).
- And you can even charge a monthly subscription fee in order to access the information.
So even if you currently don’t have any type of course or training…
Membership areas are great for storing bonuses (like I do for ClickFunnels users).
And to make your life much easier?
There’s quite a few membership site templates that come with ClickFunnels…
So once again it doesn’t take too long to get up and running with it.
Let’s take a look at one more great feature.
- ClickFunnels Webinars and Autowebinars
And just in case I forgot to mention it previously…
ClickFunnels definitely allows you to create any type of webinar funnel that you want.
Here’s some of the types of webinar pages you create to complete the process:
- Optin / webinar registration pages.
- Thank you pages (where they go after registering).
- Live webinar rooms (along with webinar replay pages too).
- Checkout / thank you pages and you can even connect it to a membership area.
This is quite the popular ClickFunnels feature…
So here’s ClickFunnels autowebinar demo video in case you want some more information.
Gotta love explainer videos…
As they do such a great job.
There’s many more features when it comes to ClickFunnels…
But when you consider how much value you get for only $97 monthly?
It’s quite the simple decision.
And this wouldn’t be a complete ClickFunnels cost post if I didn’t cover the bigger plan too.
ClickFunnels Etison Suite Plan
So this is much more extensive ClickFunnels cost plan (which is $297 a month)…
And here’s a few of the key perks that come along with this plan:
- Unlimited pages.
- Unlimited funnels.
- Unlimited visitors.
- Unlimited custom domains.
The ClickFunnels Etison Suite plan just doesn’t have any time for games 😛
So not only do you get all of the great features I mentioned above in this post…
You also get unlimited pages, funnels, visitors, and you can’t forget about custom domains.
But wait there’s more (haha that line cracks me up).
Here are the 2 main components of the ClickFunnels Etison Suite plan.
- ClickFunnels Actionetics
So I want you to wrap your mind around this concept for a quick second.
You have this unique autoresponder…
But it does much more than just deliver your emails.
- It tracks where your visitors came from.
- You can segment your visitors based upon what they’ve done.
- You can create super custom followup sequences from email or even SMS.
- And you can even figure out the lifetime value or each and every customer you have.
In a nutshell?
That’s pretty much what Actionetics is all about.
In other words it’s kind of like giving an autoresponder the unfair advantage.
So when it comes to Actionetics?
Here’s some more information for you.
- Action Funnels
So if a person takes a specific action (or if they don’t take a specific action)…
You can send out an email to them (or even a text message).
A perfect example of this is cart abandonment.
So if a visitor enters their email, goes to your checkout page…
But doesn’t purchase?
After a certain amount of time you can send them an abandoned cart email…
And that will get them back to the page to help increase your conversions.
Not bad right?
- Action Scores
So every person the goes through your funnel gets a score.
The higher the score?
The better the customer.
Just by focusing your attention on those with a higher score…
Can really help you when it comes to growing your online business.
Curious to get more details?
Then be sure to watch this ClickFunnels Actionetics overview video.
And here is the other main component of the ClickFunnels Etison Suite.
This is ONLY for the $297 a month plan.
- ClickFunnels Backpack
Do you have a high converting offer?
Would you like an army of affiliates to help you promote it?
Then this feature is going to be great for you.
As ClickFunnels Backpack is simply an affiliate management platform.
So if you want to start your very own affiliate program?
Then you’d probably want to go with the Etison Suite plan.
So now that you know about both of the ClickFunnels monthly costs and features…
Let’s figure out which ClickFunnels is most beneficial or you.
So Which ClickFunnels Cost Is Best?
So let me ask you a few questions.
This will help you understand which ClickFunnels cost / plan is best for you.
- Do you consider yourself more of a newbie when it comes to online marketing?
- Is 20 total funnels and 100 pages enough to get all of your funnels up and running?
- Are you currently using an autoresponder like Aweber or GetResponse?
If you said YES to at least one of those above questions…
Then chances are good that the ClickFunnels $97 a month plan would be great for you.
Here are also a few more selective questions for you:
- Would you like to have affiliates promote your offers?
- Do you need unlimited pages, funnels, and even visitors?
- Do you consider yourself more experienced than the average Joe marketer?
- Would you like to have your funnels and autoresponder all in one spot with ClickFunnels?
So if you said YES to at least one of those above questions…
Then the ClickFunnels $297 a month plan will probably be your best choice.
And it gets better.
So no matter which ClickFunnels plan you end up choosing…
I’ll be sending you some helpful bonuses to help you get going faster:
- 71% Optin Case Study
- The Email Marketing Mastery Course
- The Simple Setup Business Model Course
- The Rapid Recurring Revenue Stream System
- How To Create Offers Even Without Expertise Course
- How To Create The Highest Converting Offers Course
- Watch Over My Shoulder As I Create A Quick Sales Funnel
- How To Create A Full Product In Under 60 Minutes Course
And a few other mystery bonuses too.
So here is what you need to do in order to get ClickFunnels and the bonuses:
- Click here and signup for your free 14 day ClickFunnels trial.
- Send an email to james [@] advisingaffiliates [.] com with the email you signed up with.
After I confirm your trial I’ll then send these bonuses your way.
And that’s all folks.
I want to say thanks for reading all of this quite lengthy ClickFunnels cost post.
I hope I helped answer the main question:
What does ClickFunnels cost?
…along with explaining many of the features, perks, and benefits.
I hope that you enjoy ClickFunnels…
And I’m looking forward to sending you your bonuses.