Clickbank Vs ClickFunnels
Clickbank vs ClickFunnels is certainly the interesting comparison.
I mean think about it for a second.
On hand you have: Clickbank.
- Host of some of the best affiliate programs online.
And then on the other hand you have: ClickFunnels.
- The sales funnel software used to build and grow your online business.
Which one is better than the other?
Or should you even consider using both of them?
Let’s answer those questions right now.
Clickbank Vs ClickFunnels
So you’re pretty much on the best site for this comparison…
Because I tend to look at things from an affiliate marketing angle.
In other words:
- Clickbank is heavily about affiliate marketing.
- ClickFunnels is also a tool that works perfectly with affiliate marketing.
With that being said.
Let’s start off with Clickbank first.
(which is always a nice perk)
I also consider it an absolute buffet of affiliate offers to promote.
You can find affiliate offers to promote in any niche that you can imagine.
Here’s an example of just a few very broad categories:
- Self help.
- Health and fitness.
- Arts and entertainment.
- Business and investing.
- Computers and internet.
- Cooking, food, and wine.
- eBusiness and eMarketing.
And pretty much more offers than you can shake a digital stick at.
So if you wanted to compare Clickbank vs ClickFunnels when it comes to affiliate offers?
Clickbank would win…
But that’s not exactly a fair battle seeing that ClickFunnels is primarily about funnels.
That’s like comparing pizza and oranges 😛
There’s actually more to Clickbank too…
Because there is the option to sell your very own products on Clickbank too.
In a sense?
You can pretty much compare Clickbank to:
There’s nothing better than being able to get an army of affiliates to promote your offer.
And if it converts well?
Affiliates WILL find your offer (especially on Clickbank).
Let’s switch things up to the other side now which is ClickFunnels.
Clickbank Vs ClickFunnels Part 2
ClickFunnels isn’t 100% free to use (but it does come with a free 14 day trial).
And to give you a much better idea of what ClickFunnels does…
It gives you everything you need to market, sell, and deliver your product and services online.
And in my honest opinion?
It does it better than any other solution out there.
ClickFunnels can help you build:
- Sales funnels.
- Optin funnels.
- Pre-sell funnels.
- Webinar funnels.
- High ticket funnels.
- Membership funnels.
- Affiliate marketing funnels.
And pretty much any other type of funnel that you can think of.
Clickbank doesn’t exactly allow you to do that…
And it’s a good thing that they don’t (because they are awesome the way they are).
So now you can see why this is such an interesting comparison right?
As they aren’t exactly the same thing.
But here’s my thoughts on the topic.
ClickFunnels Or Clickbank?
This is what a lot of people usually resort to online.
Should I use THIS or THAT?
Let me tell you.
It doesn’t always have to be that way…
Because you can always get the best of both worlds.
So if you want to:
- Look for affiliate offers to promote.
- Or if you want a site that will host your very own product.
And if you want to:
- Build and create various amounts of online funnels.
- Or if you want a software for creating all of your marketing materials.
Do you notice how there pretty much isn’t any overlap there?
In other words.
- Clickbank is for affiliate offers and getting affiliates to your offer.
- ClickFunnels is for the setup of your offers (whether it’s yours or an affiliate offer).
And with that being said?
That is why I recommend using BOTH.
And I really recommend that you use both if you’re an affiliate marketer.
- Find your affiliate offers to promote on Clickbank.
- Use ClickFunnels to create your affiliate marketing funnels.
- Then you can pick your traffic source and go nuts from there on out.
Does that make sense?
And one last thing before you go (in case you forgot):
Or you can click the big button down below.
So you can actually test out the process and go through the motions yourself.
And that should just about do it.
I hope this helped you out when it comes to Clickbank vs ClickFunnels…
And I’ll put a related post down below in case you want to use both of them.
Related: Integrating ClickFunnels with Clickbank.