Builderall Vs WordPress
Now I have to say that when it comes to Builderall vs WordPress?
It’s quite the unusual battle.
On one side you have WordPress which is a free platform…
And allows you to rank lots of awesome articles thanks to SEO.
And on the other side?
Which is a premium sales funnel that helps you build an online business.
- So which one should you run with?
- Or maybe you’ve actually thought about using both?
Let’s uncover those answers today.
Builderall Vs WordPress
First things first.
Let’s start off with WordPress.
For the most part?
WordPress is going to be totally free to use.
(if you set it up within your hosting)
And I’m not at all referring to the WordPress plans (which I’d never ever use).
You are going to need a domain and some hosting…
Which is going to be a very small investment to get started.
- My new domains usually cost around $9.
- And hosting can be as dirt cheap as only $3.95 a month.
So as soon as you’ve got those two things…
What else do you need?
Here’s a list of numerous things that will help when it comes to internet/ affiliate marketing.
- A new WordPress theme to spice up your website (the best usually cost money).
- A couple of WordPress plugins to assist with different aspects (many are complimentary).
- Some kind of landing page builder (if you wish to gather leads and build your business).
- And obviously all of the logo and banner work that you might even need to outsource.
When it comes to setting up WordPress?
There’s not much else that you will need.
In other words?
It’s dirt cheap.
But when you compare it to what Builderall features?
The response to who wins in Builderall vs WordPress just might shock you.
Builderall Vs WordPress Part 2
Maybe you already knew this by now.
Or maybe you didn’t…
But Builderall isn’t free to use.
BUT (there’s your BIG but)!
It is very hard to compare WordPress to Builderall when you consider whatever it does.
Here’s just a couple of things.
- Builderall Unlimited Funnel Creation
You can create as many funnels and pages as you like.
- Presell pages.
- Squeeze pages.
- Capture pages.
- Thank you pages.
- Sales letters.
And even membership pages (which you generally need to pay more for with WordPress).
For the awesome ones, at least:
- Like WishList Member.
- Or even Membermouse.
Onto the next cool Builderall feature.
- Builderall Unlimited Email Marketing
So yes you can build funnels and build up your email list.
But there’s much more than that.
You can also send an unlimited amount of emails all within Builderall.
So keep in mind if you had WordPress and wanted to also use an email marketing service?
The starting prices hover usually around an extra $20 a month (and go up from there).
That’s included with Builderall (depending on what plan you get).
- Builderall Webinar And Streaming Platform
Webinars are among the most powerful methods for selling offers online…
And this is yet another fantastic feature that is a part of Builderall.
Let me remind you.
If you wanted to run autowebinars?
You would be looking at $69.95 extra a month (that’s from Stealth Webinar).
It’s getting easier to see that by paying less for WordPress…
It’s actually going to cost you more in the future.
Let’s look at 2 more cool functions of Builderall.
And a quick note?
Builderall has SO MANY features…
So if you would like to see everything that Builderall comes with…
Moving on now.
- Builderall Professional Copy Script Generator
This might be one of the most “underground” Builderall features…
As not too many people know about it.
But when comes to any type of online marketing?
This thing is a BEAST.
So after you answer a bunch of questions about you and your targeted audience…
It will create sales copy for you to utilize wherever you like online.
So if don’t really know how to sell online (like me when I first started online)…
Then this is going to be a saving grace.
I’ll put a video down below in case you’d like some more info about it:
And onto the last fantastic feature for this post.
Builderall Leveraged Affiliate Program
WordPress stands no chance against this.
I said it.
But here is why it has been so amazing for me (and can be for you too).
I actually get paid each month to use Builderall…
And you can thank their affiliate program for that.
It also comes with a Builderall car program too.
I’ll put a link down below where you can get all of the information about that…
As I already did a quick post about it.
And another thing when it comes to Builderall prior to we get to the conclusion.
What’s The Cost Of Builderall?
Given the fact that WordPress is complimentary (however you’ll require other paid tools)…
There is going to be a monthly price when it comes to using Builderall.
So rather than me typing everything out …
I will put a link down below where I talked about the complete Builderall pricing:
Or you can just watch the video down below too:
Let’s wrap up this battle of Builderall vs WordPress.
So Who Wins In The Builderall Vs WordPress Battle?
And the final answer is?
It’s a flat out tie.
And would you like to know why?
Since they both do various yet specific things extremely well…
I would highly recommend that you utilize BOTH (just like I do).
So here are the benefits of when it comes to using each platform.
- It allows you to develop your blog (and build your authority).
- You can rank sky-high when it pertains to blog posts (to bring in the traffic).
- And you can actually link to your landing pages if you want to bring in leads.
- You can develop as many pages and funnels as you like (without fretting about a limitation).
- You do not need to get a different autoresponder (as Builderall already includes one).
- Builderall has loads of features to assist and help with your total marketing efforts.
- And you can’t forget about the leveraged affiliate system (which has some nice perks).
So as you can see above?
This is overall what I do (with a couple of tweaks occasionally).
Considering that WordPress is currently low-cost (and comes with hosting)…
Why not get the very best of both worlds?
So that’s my answer when it comes to who is better in the WordPress vs Builderall fight.
And that’s precisely why you need to make use of both.
(Definitely go with the Builderall Business plan for $49.90 a month)
Or you can click the big image below to also go to the same page.
And it gets even better.
So when you get started with the $49.90 a month Builderall plan today?
You will also get these awesome bonuses to help you start making some commissions:
- Full course on affiliate marketing in any niche using Builderall tools.
- Full course on promoting Builderall to build up recurring income.
- Weekly live streams with one of the top Builderall earners.
- Done for you funnels, emails, and prospecting scripts.
So there’s only two simple steps that you need to take:
- Click on this link to start with the Builderall Business plan today.
- Send an email to james [@] advisingaffiliates [.] com with the email you signed up with.
Then I will email you back with all of your Builderall bonuses.
And keep in mind
It needs to be the Builderall Business Plan in order to get the bonuses.
And that should do it.
Thank you for coming by and reading this nice little Builderall vs WordPress post.
I look forward to hearing from you soon 🙂